Catalogue: To add, update, and edit product listings.
Inventory:To provide updated information on your inventory and shipping status.
Pricing – To maintain and oversee your overall product pricing.
Orders – To manage new orders or returns, and take actions accordingly.
Advertising – Potentially reach a wider audience with A+ Content Manager, deals, coupons and other promotional activities.
Growth – To access various services and opportunities provided by Snapdeal.in to help you in your business. These include product suggestions, marketplace product guidance, selling programs etc.
Reports – Generate clear and concise reports to analyse your business condition.
Performance – Track your account health, and overall growth in terms of customer satisfaction.
Services – Explore the Service provider network Appstore and connect with third party service providers.
B2B – To manage sales from customers on Snapdeal Business.
✅ Snapdeal AM services in Delhi
Are you searching online Snapdeal account management services in Delhi? Get best Account manager. Kaam Ke Bande will help you in taking away the pain of finding the expert and knowledgable account manager to cater to your needs right at the comfort at your home with affordable rates. Our account management team are highly skilled and prompt with undertaking their projects.
Review this Service
People Also Search
- Amazon Seller Account Management Services in Delhi
- FlipKart Seller Account Management Services in Delhi
- Meesho Seller Account Management Services in Delhi
- Myntra Seller Account Management Services in Delhi
- Paytm Seller Account Management Services in Delhi
- Jiomart Seller Account Management Services in Delhi
- Tata Cliq Seller Account Management Services in Delhi
- Gem Seller Account Management Services in Delhi
- 1mg Seller Account Management Services in Delhi
About Our Account Manager
Maintaining a healthy Seller Account in the Snapdeal Marketplace is a must to scale your business. We help you Creating Seller Account, Category Approval, Listing Optimisation, Product Listing Management, Inventory management, Search Engine Optimisation according to Snapdeal algorithm, Enhanced Brand Content, Brand Registry etc.
Register and Launch as Snapdeal Seller
- Active Mobile Number
- GST Number
- Pan Details
- Active Bank Account
- Email ID
- Create New Account” option.
- Enter your legal entity name as present on your GSTIN and verify your mobile number.
- Enter details of your business. This would include your business address, name of your business entity and product.
- Enter your tax details.
Listing your first product
To start selling your product on Snapdeal.com you first need to list it on Snapdeal.com. You can provide your product information such as the product category, brand name, product features and specifications, product images, and price.
|How to sell on Snapdeal|
OUR Snapdeal ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT SERVICE INCLUDES:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.