Catalogue: To add, update, and edit product listings.
Inventory:To provide updated information on your inventory and shipping status.
Pricing – To maintain and oversee your overall product pricing.
Orders – To manage new orders or returns, and take actions accordingly.
Advertising – Potentially reach a wider audience with A+ Content Manager, deals, coupons and other promotional activities.
Growth – To access various services and opportunities provided by Gem.in to help you in your business. These include product suggestions, marketplace product guidance, selling programs etc.
Reports – Generate clear and concise reports to analyse your business condition.
Performance – Track your account health, and overall growth in terms of customer satisfaction.
Services – Explore the Service provider network Appstore and connect with third party service providers.
B2B – To manage sales from customers on Gem Business.
✅ Gem AM services in Delhi
Are you searching online Gem account management services in Delhi? Get best Account manager. Kaam Ke Bande will help you in taking away the pain of finding the expert and knowledgable account manager to cater to your needs right at the comfort at your home with affordable rates. Our account management team are highly skilled and prompt with undertaking their projects.
Review this Service
People Also Search
- Amazon Seller Account Management Services in Delhi
- FlipKart Seller Account Management Services in Delhi
- Meesho Seller Account Management Services in Delhi
- Myntra Seller Account Management Services in Delhi
- Paytm Seller Account Management Services in Delhi
- Snapdeal Seller Account Management Services in Delhi
- Jiomart Seller Account Management Services in Delhi
- Tata Cliq Seller Account Management Services in Delhi
- 1mg Seller Account Management Services in Delhi
About Our Account Manager
Maintaining a healthy Seller Account in the Gem Marketplace is a must to scale your business. We help you Creating GeM Account, Category Approval, Listing Optimisation, Product Listing Management, Inventory management, Search Engine Optimisation according to Gem algorithm, Enhanced Brand Content, Brand Registry etc.
Register and Launch as Gem Seller
Step 1 : Verify key credentials of the Primary User
- Sign-Up using your Aadhaar registered mobile number (Primary User must be the Head of the Business Entity)
- Verify your Aadhaar details with OTP sent to your registered mobile number
Step 2 : Complete the sign up as primary user
a. Select the Company Constitution Type of your business entity
b. Furnish your PAN number
c. Select a valid role based on your offering to the marketplace
(i) Select ‘Seller’ if you offer only product
(ii) Select ‘Service Provider’ if you offer only services
(iii) Select ‘Both’ if you offer both product and services
Step 3 : Register Business Entity
- Verify your business entit
- Based on the type of your entity, furnish the required financial details
- Complete registration by submitting supplementary details for your entity
Listing your first product
To start selling your product on Gem.gov.in you first need to list it on Gem.gov.in. You can provide your product information such as the product category, brand name, product features and specifications, product images, and price.
|Why Sell on GeM?|
OUR Gem ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT SERVICE INCLUDES:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.